Winter Morning Routine/Current Makeup...

Last night I posted my Winter Morning Routine and it seemed very popular so I decided to do a morning routine aswell.

First of all I wash my face using the Clean and Clear face wash. I then moisturise using the Creightons Perfectly Clear Mattifying Moisturiser. I really like this moisturiser as it makes your skin feel really soft and has helped clear up any blemishes I have. After I have moisturised I let the moisturiser absorb into my skin (similar to my nightly routine) and whilst I do this I will normally pick out my outfit and get changed.

Once my moisturiser has had tie to absorb I then will apply my makeup. My current makeup is fairly simple- I apply a light coat of the LOOK Beauty Airbrush Base foundation, a small amount of blush on the apples of my cheeks, a matte cream colour all over my eyelid with a subtle brown colour in the crease and blend together, curl my eyelashes and apply a couple of coats of the Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara. For my lips I will apply a light coat of a nude lipgloss.

I hope you all enjoyed this post, leave a comment if you did:)




Comments

Popular Posts