Review: L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara

Hi guys! So I always talk about how good my Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara is, and recently I came across one that I had purchased last year or so. I don't think I've ever used it and it has been sat in the bottom of my makeup bag, covered in filth and eyeshadow (so much so the writing has rubbed off- I had to do a bit of research before I found the name of it!) and guys, I'm so glad I found it!

The wand on this is completely different to one I've ever seen before- it is so thin and precise that at a first glance I mistook it for a bottom lash mascara. However, I applied it to one eye and after the first stroke on my eyelashes they were longer than they've ever been with another mascara before. The eyelashes are so defined and long!

The price of this is quite expensive for a drugstore brand, being £10.99. I never like spending more than £6-7 on a mascara, but I promise you guys it is so worth it! The packaging isn't great nor something you would be eager to pick up, but please, please do! Also this is only available on the Superdrug website I believe; I tried the Boots website and although it has the same name, it isn't the same mascara! :)

Sorry this post was so short, but I hope you all liked it and if you are looking for a mascara I definitely recommend it! *Disclaimer* This post was not sponsored, I just happened to really like the mascara haha.

THE MASCARA- CLICK HERE!


Comments

Popular Posts