Fresh Spring Makeup Tutorial!

I absolutely love Spring / Summer, and today I thought I'd do a spring makeup tutorial! I hope you guys all like this and if you recreate it send me a picture :)


1. First I applied the Bourjois 123 CC Cream. This is really light on the skin and provides good coverage.

2. Next I applied some powder to the places I tend to get oily (T-zone mainly). I used the Maybelline Matte Maker.

3. Finally on my face I applied the Sleek blush in Pomegranate. This is a gorgeous colour for all year round.

4. For the eyes, I applied a cream, matte eyeshadow on my lid as this really opens up the eyes. I then applied a light copper colour to my crease- copper tones are great at making blue eyes pop!

5. I then used the L'Oreal Super Liner and Rimmel London liquid eyeliner to create a winged eyeliner look. I absolutely love winged eyeliner.

6. To finish off the eyes I added the L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara and then for a second coat I used Maybelline the Falsies Flared.

7. Finally, for the lips, I applied a light pink shade (Rimmel London Lasting Finish in 101). This is really pretty and suits lots of skin tones.


Comments

Popular Posts