Blog Schedule

Hey guys! This post is probably going to be very boring for most of you but I just thought I'd let you know the schedule I'll be using for my blog. Currently I'm just uploading randomly throughout the week and I know that there's nothing more irritating than having to constantly go and check everyday to see if someone's uploaded or not. Anyway, I've decided to (from now on) post regularly on Sunday's and if I want to upload another post in the same week I will try and get that up on Wednesday. I'm not too sure about timings because obviously I do different things every Sunday so there will be no specific time, and also on Wednesday's I'm at school so homework may vary etc. Therefore, if you do read my blog regularly, hopefully this is a little more practical for you!

Alex x

Comments

Popular Posts