...

Hi guys... 
I'm not going to bore you about where I've been and why I haven't been blogging for a while, but I'm just going to say that I've had a lot of things happen over the past few months and I've been more focused on my school work and seeing my friends. I've never been good at prioritising my blogging, but right now that is the least of my worries and I have things that I need to focus on more than blogging. I am hoping to get a lot of post up over the summer holidays, but please bare with me!

On another note, I'm thinking about starting a YouTube channel! It's something that I've wanted to do since I was 11/12 and I'm really considering it. I feel like that's something I would be a bit better at than blogging haha. Let me know what you guys think!

Alex x 

Comments

Popular Posts