Everyone needs to take a break out of their busy schedules at one point or another, whether that be at night, in the morning or during the day. If you have to go to school/work everyday, it's nice to take a night out (once you've finished all of your work;) ) and relax. That might be different to what you do then I like to do, but I thought I would share with you my Pamper Night musts...
- Make sure you've finished all of your work etc so that you don't have to worry later on.
- Run a hot bath with lots of bubbles and light a few candles.
- Treat yourself to a facemask (if you don't have one make a simple home-made one by taking a tea bag (green tea is best) and simply add some honey; this sounds disgusting but is great for the skin and really quick and easy to make). I actually got this idea off BubzBeauty on youtube and it works really well, go check out her video because she explains it way better.
- Once you have shampooed/conditioned your hair (if you needed to haha) apply a hair mask. Again if you don't have one you can make one by mixing 1 tablespoons honey, 3 tablespoons oil and 1 egg yolk and applying it in your hair.
- Do your usual bath rituals.
- Once you are out of the bath take some time to moisturise as this is really good for the skin and really helps aswell.
- Rinse off the face/hair mask and moisturise your face.
There you have it! This was a really quick post I know however leave a comment if you liked it and watch out for some more posts!