Review: NYX Gel Eyeliner

Hi guys,
A few months ago I was shopping in next and came across a NYX stand. After wanting to try one of their products for agesss and looking for a new eyeliner I decided to buy the NYX Gel Liner and Smudger from the Naughty vs Nice Collection.

First of all when I bought this the lid had actually fallen off so the product was quite dry, which annoyed me slightly but I still really wanted to try the eyeliner. Despite having dried out a little from the lid being off the product is amazing! When you apply it to your eyelid it glides on really easily, whereas most gel liners are quite stiff and hard to apply. Also, the pigment of the shades is amazing, I really didn't expect it to be as good as it is; I have mine in the darkest colour and it is exactly how it looks in the picture. Finally, the product does not budge at all. I wore this to school and when I got home I was expecting it to be worn off (all my eyeliners would normally wear off after about 2 hours) however it looked exactly the same as it did before I left.

The one thing that I didn't really like was that it didn't come with a brush; most eyeliners will come with a small angled brush to start off with. Luckily I did have one that I could use so it didn't really bother me anyway but if you don't then bear that in mind if you come to buy one.

Overall I really love this eyeliner and will definitely re-purchase. The product is amazing and for the price you can buy them at they are so worth picking up or maybe asking for as a last minute christmas present!

Comments

  1. wow sounds like a great eyeliner- I'm yet to find a gel liner that I really really love so I may just have to give this one a try! Lovely review, L xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should definitely consider buying this one, I swear by it now! Thank you so much😊xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking time to comment on my posts. It always makes my day to see your feedback! I will reply as soon as I can :-)

Popular Posts