Hi guys! I'm so thankful to be able to write this post. I feel like I've not achieved as much as I would've liked to through my blog, and having someone nominate me for a Blogger Award feels so good. I know for some people it's not a big thing, however for me it's such a big achievement. Thankyou so much Liv for nominating me (http://livcoley.blogspot.co.uk), I appreciate it so much! I hope you guys all go and check out her blog ASAP! :)
Okay, so from what I understand you have to write 7 things about yourself if you're nominated, so here goes!
1. I have a small fear of heights and a major fear of spiders. I definitely gained the fear of heights from my mum, however I don't know where I got my spider fear from haha.
2. I hate being alone. I can't stand my own company and always have to be with other people otherwise I just get too bored!
3. Thinking about the future scares the heck out of me. I have no idea what I want to do with my life and the thought of not being in education scares me.
4. I absolutely hate cinnamon and palma violets. The thought of them two make me want to be sick haha
5. I'm quite a confident person. I come across (and look) shy but I'm actually quite confident, in that I find it easy to talk to new people.
6. Psychology interests me a lot and I can't wait to study it in sixth form!
7. I've always wanted to start a YouTube channel but I just can't bring myself to actually do it.
That's it for the seven facts about me, and now it's time to nominate some people. Here are some blogs which I love;