January Favourites!

So the time is again upon us when we are left wondering where the month before has 'gone'. However, our twitter feeds and everyones blogs are soon filled with the previous months favourites and, boom, there we are out shopping for the latest new trends. So, with that said, here is my January Favourites! :)

In winter, everyone's staple product should be a heavy-duty moisturiser. My favourite through January was definitely the Creightons Perfectly Clear Mattifying Moisturiser, however I'm not going to bore you with a long review of it as you can find one in nearly every post I've done since Christmas...

Although everyone forgets, our bodies still need to be moisturised too. Sure we're not usually walking around in skirts and tees at this time of year (well, if you live in another country you may well be) but our skin can still become horrible and dry. Therefore, I recommend the Soap and Glory Righteous Body Butter. I literally use this all the time. Honestly, the tub is so big that even though my friend got me it for my birthday last May, I'm still not even 1/4 through it. Definitely something to invest in.

The next favourite of mine is Revlon Colorstay. Again I have done a full review of this so I'm not going to bore you all, however I want to add that if you buy this, be warned that the first couple of times you use it you are not going to like it. I didn't believe this and found myself infront of the mirror thinking to myself 'Oh God Oh God Oh God'. However, I can reassure you that after a couple of uses this will be yo' best friend.

My next favourite is the Pink Punch Babylips. Yes, I know these are 'so last year', however recently I have found myself using them so much throughout the last month. I absolutely love pink punch as the colour payoff is perfect- it's not so pink that you can't get away with wearing it, nor does it not show up. I have been loving it so much- it's definitely going to be in my makeup bag for a while.

The final beauty favourite of mine is the MUA Flawless Skin Primer. I bought this as an 'impulse' buy and although it doesn't help my foundation last longer, it is amazing by itself. It makes my skin feel so soft and I just adore it!

So I hope you all enjoyed this quick post and leave a comment telling me what you've been loving throughout January! :)

Comments

Popular Posts