TMI Tag!

Ages ago, when I first started my blog, I did the 40 Questions Tag. Although that has since been deleted, I remember how much I enjoyed doing it, so I thought I would do the TMI tag!

1. What are you wearing?
My dressing gown, leggings and a top

2. Ever been in love?
No

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
I'm afraid not, however there have been a few awkward ones haha

4. How tall are you?
I have no clue, but I'm under 5ft. I know guys, I'm so short for my age:((

5. How much do you weigh?
Does anyone actually answer this question?

6. Any tattoos?
No, I'm not legally old enough, but I never want one anyway

7. Any piercings?
I have my lobe piercings, and I used to have my second lobes done and my cartilage

8. OTP?
ZALFIE

9. Favourite show?
Friends / Big Bang Theory

10. Favourite band?
Little Mix

11. Something you miss?
Lower School haha

12. Favourite song?
Christina Aguilera & A Great Big World - Say Something 

13. How old are you?
13, 3 months I'll be 14

14. Zodiac sign?
Taurus

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
A good sense of humour and someone who cares about me

16. Favourite quote? 
'Sing like no one is listening,
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching, 
And live like it's heaven on earth.' - Mark Twain

17. Favourite Actor?
Adam Sandler or Jennifer Lawrence

18. Favourite colour?
Blue / Turquoise 

19. Loud music or soft?
Whatever I feel like aha

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
To my bedroom

21. How long does it take you to shower?
About 10 minutes or less

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Depends where I'm going- for school 15 minutes and at home about 25/30

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope

24. Turn on?
Guys who are sweet and genuine, and can take a joke

25. Turn off?
People who are really serious and vain people

26. The reason I started to blog?
I enjoy sharing my opinions and had always read them

27. Fears?
Spiders and death (quite different haha I know)

28. Last thing that made you cry?
A film, I think it was the Last Song 

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Earlier this morning 

30. Meaning behind your blog name?
My full name is Alexandra (I prefer Alex) and I'm into beauty. Also, I was 12 when I started blogging.

31. Last book you read?
The Hunger Games 

32. The book you're currently reading?
None, any recommendations would be appreciated aha

33. Last show you watched?
 Friends and The Middle

34. Last person you texted?
My friend 

35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
My best friend

36. Favourite food?
Healthy- Soup or Pasta
Unhealthy- Pizza or Noodles

37. Places you want to visit?
AMERICA SO BADLY

38. Last place you were?
At my friends house

39. Do you have a crush
Yes, unfortunately

40. Last time you kissed someone?
*Taps nose*

41. Last time you were insulted?
Friday night (oooh precise)

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
Blue Raspberry or Apple

43. What instruments do you play?
None, but I used to play guitar and I would love to play the piano 

44. Favourite Jewellery?
Necklaces or rings

45. Last sport you did?
Cheer 

46. Last song you sang?
Give me Everything (I watched Pitch Perfect and sang along haha)

47. Favourite chat up line?
None 

48. Have you ever used it?
No

49. Last time you hung out with someone?
Today 

50. Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who wants to

So I hope that was interesting for you, and if you do this tag I'd love to see them so link me your blogs! :)











Comments

Popular Posts