Before Bed Beauty Favourites!

You know before you go to bed you normally apply lotions and handcreams? I thought that todays post will be something I've never seen, and that is my Before Bed Beauty Favourites!

So personally I always prefer to keep these on my bedside table as it makes them a lot easier to reach for and reminds me to use them.

The first product I have is the Vaseline Healthy Hands and Stronger Nails hand cream. I love this as it is really moisturising and makes my hands s o o o o soft. This is a must have guys, honestly! 


The second product I have is Carmex. I am not going to go into detail as, let's face it guys, I ramble on too much in my posts and I've literally talked about this so much.


I then have the Freederm Gel. I'm not sure about the full name but I absolutely love this. It forms what I call a 'protective bubble' around the blemish and, if you apply this before you go to sleep, your spot will banish by the morning. I promise.

The next thing I have is the Nivea Essential Care Lipbalm. Firstly I have way too many lipbalms (they are literally my obsession) and this is one of my favourites. My friend recommended it to me a few weeks ago and I have been loving it. I actually used to use this a few years back, and for some reason I didn't like it that much, but I love it now.

I then have the Soap and Glory Righteous Body Butter. I love this so much, every night before I go to sleep I apply this to my arms and legs and bam, in the morning they are super soft.


I then have the Soap and Glory Heel Genius. I got this as a gift for my birthday and it is literally my saviour. It makes my feet so soft (tmi, sorry guys) and smells gorgeous. You literally can't go wrong.


The final beauty product I have is the Aussie Take the Heat Leave In Conditioner. I have completely stopped using heat on my hair now, but it smells gorgeous, makes your hair look silky and feels really soft. This is probably my favourite leave in cream (and the Herbal Essences one haha).


The first non beauty item I have is this TU Lavender and Geranium candle. For some reason I've been loving this lately- the smell is literally to die for. You will never know unless you have it burning; then you'll all thank me! ;)


The first book I have is the Bobbi Brown Teenage Beauty Book. I absolutely love this; it's all about feeling confident in your own skin and teaches you how to look natural in a way that you feel comfortable with. It is definitely something to pick up!


The final thing I have is the April's issue of Glamour. I always read this magazine (my favourite one haha) and I like to flick through it in the morning or just before I go to sleep.


That's all I have on my bedside table guys, I hope you all like this little post! :)

Comments

  1. Great list of before bed beauty favourites! I need to start gathering up my own bed-side beauty stuff. That candle is one of my favorites, such a great scent :)

    http://wanderlustandmemoirs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! And I know, I can't stop burning it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for taking time to comment on my posts. It always makes my day to see your feedback! I will reply as soon as I can :-)

Popular Posts