Q&A!

You guys always seem to love Q&A's, and as I was scrolling through Tumblr I spotted this one. I'm not sure if it's actually meant to be a Q&A or just random questions, but I thought I do this anyway. Let's get started! :) *disclaimer* No copyright intended to whoever came up with these questions.


1. Full name? Alex Samson
2. Age? 14
3. 3 fears? Spiders, dying and heights
4. 3 things I love? Going on holidays, seeing friends and family and Christmas
5. 4 turn ons? Good sense of humour, good personality, kind, intelligent
5. 4 turn off's? Too serious, mean, vain and rude
7. How tall am I? 5'1
8. What do I miss? Family in New Zealand
9. What time was I born? 12:10am I believe
10. Favourite colour? Light blue
11. Do I have a crush? Nope
12. Favourite place? Greece
13. Favourite food- Pasta or Pizza
14. Do I use sarcasm? Wayyy to often
15. What am I listening to right now? Sarah Close Take Me To Church cover (it's incredible)
16. First thing I notice about a person? Personality
17. Shoe size? 3
18. Hair colour? Naturally light brown, now dark brown
19. Ever done a prank call? Yes but one once went wrong and I'm too scared to now haha
20. Meaning behind my URL? My name, I blog about beauty and I was 12 when I started it 
21. Favourite movie? Love, Rosie or the Spectacular Now
22. How I feel right now? Happy
23. My current relationship status? Single
24. Relationship with my parents? Very good
25. Favourite holiday? Greece 2011
26. Do I and my last ex hate eachother? Nope but we don't speak anymore 
27. Do I ever get "good morning" or "good night" text? Only from my mum when I spend the night at a friends
28. When did I last hold hands with someone? Today
29. How long does it take me to get ready in the morning? 30 mins
30. Have you shaved your legs in the past three days? Yes haha
31. Where am I right now? In my bedroom
32. If I were drunk and I can't stand, who would take care of me? My friend, she'd probably have no clue what to do though!
33. Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level? Reasonable level, if it's too loud I get a headache
34. Am I excited for anything? Yes! But I'm not too sure if I'm allowed to say anything
35. Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to? Quite a few to be fair
36. When was the last time I hugged someone? Yesterday
37. Is there anyone I trust that I know I should not? Definitely
38. What is something I disliked about today? Nothing, today was a really good day :)
39. What do I think about the most? Everything. I overthink everything haha
40. Do I have any strange phobias? I'm not really scared of anything unusual :/
41. Do I prefer to be infront of the camera or behind it? Both!
42. What was the last lie I told? "I'll do it in a second"
43. Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting? I really enjoy both but video chatting is better because you can see the other person/peoples faces (but normally it lags anyway)

There was actually a lot more questions but I skipped some out as I thought they were too personal and also I didn't want this to be too long haha. If you do this Q&A be sure to leave a link!

Alex 




Comments

Popular Posts