Whilst I was reading one of my favourite blogs (http://claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk/) which you all should check out, I came across this tag (well atleast I think it's a tag) and I decided to do it for you guys! I hope you guys like it, and also I apologise for the huge load of tags I've been doing lately, they will come to an end soon guys I promise haha.
1. Greed- what's your most expensive beauty item? Well I'm definitely more of a drugstore kinda gal, and I rarely use high end products. However, I guess my most expensive product would be my MAC Concealer which is £15.50.
2. Wrath- what item do you have a love/hate relationship with? Foundation. Sometimes (when I find one that I really, really like) I feel like it looks great, but most of the time I think it's too heavy and looks cake-y.
3. Gluttony- What brand takes up most of your collection? So I actually decided to look through my makeup to see which brand I use most, and it seems to come down to 3 haha. I have the exact same amount of Rimmel, Maybelline and L'Oreal products!
4. Sloth- what product do you neglect the most due to laziness? Eyeshadow. I tend to do it after my eyeliner because I have to do eyeliner more than once on most days to get it right, so after eyeliner I'm like 'meh I don't need eyeshadow' and hence I don't wear it all that often!
5. Pride- what product gives you the most confidence? Eyeliner! I don't feel very confident without eyeliner as I look about 5 years old without it.
6. Lust- which item is top of your beauty list? Anything from Tarte probably. I'm desperate to try out their products but I never get round to buying them.
7. Envy- which makeup product/look is great on others but not you? Definitely lipstick. I feel like I can pull it off at night for occasions and meals, but during the day it's a big no no. It looks great on others though!
That's all the questions, if you liked this post leave a comment below and I'd love to hear your answers to these questions! X